Lighting Retrofit for LED Conversion
Managing energy consumption and the associated costs is becoming increasingly important to building owners and property managers. In fact, 90% of the cost of operating a building consists of various operating expenses and much of this energy expense involves heating and electricity. With lighting being the largest electricity expense, retrofitting your facility to LEDs is a very smart investment.
LRC is here to help obtain results that you can see!
LRC specialized in energy-efficient, LED lighting retrofits for warehouses, office spaces, retail, hospitals, schools and outdoor areas. We can significantly reduce your energy costs by 20 – 70%, create a safe and comfortable environment by improving light levels, qualify for public utility rebates and federal tax deductions, and reduce your carbon footprint.
How does LED lighting differ from Incandescent lighting?
- LEDs use about 25-80% less energy to produce equal amounts of illumination than traditional incandescent bulbs
- LEDs contain no mercury and are made with epoxy lenses (not glass) to resist breakage
- LEDs emits one-third less heat than traditional bulbs, which lowers the risk of fire
- LEDs last significantly longer than traditional bulbs and decreases maintenance and bulb replacement costs
- LEDs can emit light in a specific direction; traditional bulbs emit light and heat in all directions. Therefore, LEDs are able to use light and energy more efficiently
For more information on how LRC can help you save money on your energy costs, please contact us. We would be happy to come to your business and give you an estimate of your savings with a LED retrofit today.